This is where your project begins...
Before the Site Visit, we invite you to communicate your aims, ideas, requirements and expectations for your project. You can provide as much background material as possible – from previous plans to scribbles on a napkin. It’s all useful!
The Site Visit
Give your project the best start. Over two hours, a registered architect from our team will assess your site conditions directly. They will visit your home or the project’s location, highlighting opportunities and constraints in response to a thorough understanding of your brief, giving you a clear sense of your project’s potential.
- A Site Visit Report of architect’s recommendations based on your budget, timelines, planning and other key factors.
- An Action Plan – a full costing of architectural services to completion, based on the parameters discussed in the meeting.
- Professional advice on concept direction and feasibility, taking into account any existing plans or sketches if relevant.
- How to optimise what you have.
- How best to allocate your budget to meet your goals.
- Planning and development advice.
- How to avoid over-capitalisation.
- How to meet your timelines and other critical factors.
- A ballpark idea of full construction costs.
Book your site visit
Your Project, On Paper
The super exciting part! Progress to Stage 2 and you will receive scaled, hand drawn Concept Drawings that are the first formal version of the Concept on paper. These usually include floor plans and a concept visualisation of the architectural ‘look’. They become the basis for developing all versions of the drawings going forward, from Town Planning and Building Approval to Construction Drawings. Concept Drawings are emailed and posted 7-10 days after the Site Visit.
Throughout the project, we offer our clients the option to take things stage by stage, rather than feeling locked into a contract.
Our structure allows you to compare and contrast selected builders’ prices and quality so that you can make an informed decision, rather than feeling shoe-horned into a particular path with a single builder.
It’s your property. It’s possibly your greatest financial asset. Enjoy the flexibility and freedom to make the right choice, for you.
Download concept drawings