This is where your project begins...
The Site Visit
Give your project the best start. Begin with professional advice, without the sales pitch. Over two hours, a registered architect from our team will give you a clear sense of your project’s potential. They will visit you at your home or the project’s location and appraise your property in light of your aims.
What you’ll gain
- A full consideration and understanding of your brief prior to meeting.
- A Site Visit Report of architect’s recommendations based on your budget, timelines, planning and other key factors.
- An Action Plan – a full costing of architectural services to completion, based on the parameters discussed in the meeting.
- Professional advice on concept direction and feasibility.
- How to optimise what you have.
- How best to allocate your budget to meet your goals.
- Planning and development advice.
- How to avoid over-capitalisation.
- How to meet your timelines and other critical factors.
Book your site visit
Your Project, On Paper
The really exciting part! Progress to Stage 2 and you will receive scaled, hand drawn Concept Drawings that are the first formal version of the Concept on paper. These usually include floor plans and a concept visualisation of the architectural ‘look’. They become the basis for all versions of the drawings going forward to construction drawings. Concept Drawings are emailed and posted 7-10 days after Stage One.
Throughout the project, we offer our clients the option to take things stage by stage, rather than feeling locked into a contract. Our structure allows you to compare and contrast selected builders’ prices and quality so that you can make an informed decision, rather than feeling shoe-horned into a particular path with a single builder. It’s your property. It’s possibly your greatest financial asset. Enjoy the flexibility and freedom to make the right choice, for you.
Download concept drawings